Amazing Memories Together in Field Trip
Amazing
Memories Together in Field Trip
By.
Gilang Zaidan Fikri
“Buzzzz”
The sound of my phone alarm droned in my ears as I struggled to come awake in
the early morning. With a start, I made a tidy bed, washed up, then prayed subuh.
The clothes and others outfit that I stacked in the last night was prepared. I
put on white jacket that I got from campus. I didn’t think that there was
something left. I was fully ready to go by field trip of FSIP!
Our bus was parked in front of the restaurant next
to campus. There were two busses. Those busses were quite large, and could
accommodate about a hundred people in it. I sat with Arla in the third row from
behind, near the door. Our seats were tremendously comfortable like a king’s seats which
were grabbed by many people, because only our seats could be pulled backwards.
I enjoyed every beautiful and shines view through the bus window. Morning
sunshine accompanied my long journey.
In the bus on midnight, my friends could sleep
easily, but not for me. Even in every moment, I tried to close my eyes, but it was useless. My eyes were like a reluctant sunset. I still looked fresh, but
actually sick and tired. It because I was crazy though over my mind about the
activities I should do in Bali and much assignment for me as a student.
“Damn!
My head is full of imagination. Could I die tonight?” Remembered in Bali was not for having fun but
finishing the duty.
Eventually, we arrived in Bali! I didn’t sleep for 24
hours!
After arriving in Bali, I was so surprised. How fast
the bus arrived in Bali, like teleporting. Lol.
We directly started to the first destination, Tanah Lot.
At
the time in Tanah Lot,
The sky was smiling,
Showing its brightness.
The
four of us were
Enjoying the swift ocean waves
That were very charming.
The
morning sunrise
Calorified our body, but
The wind ran slowly.
Although I have ever visited it a year ago, Tanah
Lot was still always being awesome place in Bali. We took wonderful picture
together for memory.
The next destination was Joger, the famous keepshakes and accessories store in Bali. Joger was like a black hole that kept to drug my
friends’ hearth to buy many things there. They couldn’t stand to catch it all
up. But not for me, I struggled to strengthen my heart for buying many items
there, because there were still lots of mall that I would visit.
Finish after shopping, we were going to hotel to
take a rest. We did check in hotel at crystal hotel for two nights.
Surprisingly, I was so cheerful because I met a mattress and hopefully I could
sleep quickly. But wait, it was freaking out of my expectation. My roommate
Janata, Arla, and Tama were so noisy. Tama invited Prince, Yobi, and Danil to
our room for crazy party. They played card together on my bed. They were extremely annoying. I tried to close my ears with pillow, but still couldn’t sleep.
Finally I could just start sleeping at 1 in the morning.
In the morning after breakfast, we continued to the next
destination to Pandawa beach, Uluwatu, and Garuda Wisnu Kencana. Of course I was still
sleepy but I do must. We got duty to dare to talk with stranger in any places.
Talk to stranger was not that easy. Confidence and fluency in speaking English was not enough. Various kinds of rejection we got when approaching and inviting them to talk. Not because they were arrogant, but because they just wanted to enjoy their own vacation without being disturbed by others, and not all of strangers understand English very well. Thus, we shouldn’t judge and felt hopeless if we didn’t get any attention from them. We must look at the condition and used manner when talking. Then Gusti and I succeed finding two strangers for doing conversation and took picture together in Garuda Wisnu Kencana. They were Mr.Victor and Mrs.Irina, two married couple from Russia. They were so friendly and sociable.
“Excuse
me, may we have your time for doing practice to speak in English with you?”
Gusti greet them.
“Sure.”
Mr. Victor replied with his kindness.
Then we did a small talk and took picture together.
After 3 days in Bali, we started going to Jogja. In
the bus, some of my friends sang a song and shared story. I really enjoyed hearing
it. While in the bus ran to Jogja, I could sleep peacefully. Alhamdulillah..
Oh no. Suddenly I remembered that Annissa, one of my
group hasn’t got picture with foreigner neither in Bali nor Jogja. But it would
be the last destination in Jogja. It would be difficult to find some foreigners
here. However, I should accompany her to get minimum one picture.
Even though we might climb every mountain and even swim every ocean. We must!
Arriving at Borobudur in Magelang, the sky was
crying loudly but the atmosphere showed its friendliness. I rent an umbrella.
Annisa and I walked together step by step on the wet land under the umbrella
until we stopped at the middle of Borobudur temple. Waiting for about 5
minutes, then we found one foreigner. I was directly approach him, say hi, and then
asked to take picture together. Yeay, finally we have completed our duty of
talking to foreigner. I could see the sweet smile from Annisa’s face that felt
cheerful about it.
What I got from field trip was, I got a new friend
from another major, and became closed friend with my friends in the bus. I also
got closer to Mr. Yogi and Miss Fatimah. I knew that they actually truly fun,
patient, and caring. We laughed, ate, played, and being tired together. These
were my amazing memories of trip that I never forget.




Komentar
Posting Komentar